Friday, October 06, 2006

The Moon's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades

Lana and I went for a walk along our gravel road through the woods last night, and the moon was just about full. Lana was wearing a tie-died dress and the light was bright enough so that I could even see the colors. I had forgotten in the last 20 years how nice it is to live in the country. Even though I'm not particularly enjoying my two hour and change commute every day, I think I'm still more relaxed at the end of the day when I get home than I ever was living in Metairie. Just seeing the trees around helps.

In other news, we've got green fuzz in our yard. The hydroseeding is starting to take hold, and so far nary a strange scream in the night. But then, I haven't had to cut the grass yet. Perhaps then I'll see it's true nature.

No comments: