Thursday, August 03, 2006

Yeah, and...

Final grades are finished and turned in. Yeah!!!! Except for a few expected calls from students to complain, I'm going to be on break for a couple of weeks. Sleep sounds so good to me right now.

In other news, I'm getting ready for the Star One Delta con in Baton Rouge this Saturday. Check here for a map and more information. I'll be sitting on three panels, one on getting published, one on possible alien physiology and mentality, and one on New Orleans Gothic literature. I'm looking forward to it.

I also finished reading Kate Wilhelm's Storyteller. Although I disagreed on occassion with her, I thought the book was quite excellent. I recommend it. I will still be posting a few items related to that book in future blog entries.

Hey, I'm a going home.

No comments: