Sunday, August 13, 2006

Blog Holiday?

Tomorrow the movers come to take our beds and bookshelves to our other place and we'll be sleeping there from now on. Since we don't have internet hooked up there yet, I may miss a few days of blogging. I feel like I've gotten some momentum going so I hate to, but unless I can find some way of accessing the net I won't have a choice but to call a temporary halt.

In other news, I got my latest mailing from REHupa, the Robert E. Howard United Press Association. It's a huge one for our 200th anniversary. I started working on my next mailing last night and made good progress. I also got a nice new review on Amazon for Cold in the Light from a reader. It's entitled "Modern Science Fiction Thrill Ride" and is the second review down on the page. A nice surprise.

No comments: