Monday, June 18, 2012

New Magazine, Old Book

Some of you may be aware that White Cat Publications has announced a new magazine called Insatiable: The Magazine of Paranormal Desires. It'll be debuting in October but they are looking for submissions for the initial issue now and are paying excellent rates. Here's the link to the submission guidelines

While you're there, check out the other offerings that White Cat has.  This is a dynamic publishing organization, new and hungry.

I also got my royalty statement from Invisible College Press today, and am happy to note that the publication of Cold in the Light in ebook has given the work a new lease on life.  Cold in the Light was my first novel publication and I was, and am, immensely proud of it. It's currently discounted at Amazon at $2.84 for the ebook.  The link is here.

It's also available on Nook, at a little higher price,  here.

It's a good book.

----
----

18 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I was aware of the new magazine. Glad your royalty statement brought good news!

laughingwolf said...

grats to rick on the new mag!

he asked me to contribute, unfortunately i have nothing, atm :(

grats on the 'light' success in e-book form... NOW will you write the sequel ;)

BernardL said...

All good news. I'm enjoying 'Cold In The Light' immensely. My reading has slowed, but I don't like speed reading books I'm enjoying anyway. :)

Ron Scheer said...

No news like good news.

Cloudia said...

That's all great news, Charles;
Glad-



Have a GREAT Week

Aloha from Waikiki,
Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >

> < } } (°>

><}}(°>

Deka Black said...

Great news for you, that's good! As Cloudia says, have a great week.

Randy Johnson said...

I can confirm COLD IN THE LIGHT is a good book. It was the first of your works I read and it kept me up late finishing it.

Glad to see new readers are finding it.

jodi said...

Charles, great news-you needed some!

Charles Gramlich said...

Alex, me too.

Laughingwolf, lol. I'll try, man.

Bernard, Yeah, I don't speed read unless I really just have to get something read.

Ron, indeed.

Cloudia, thankee.

Deka, you too, my friend.

Randy, I'm glad you enjoyed, man.

Jodi, indeed so.

Golden Eagle said...

Glad to hear the good news about your book!

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

Charles, I just bought the ebook from the Amazon link you provided and I'm raring to read it. Thanks for the heads-up about the new magazine too.

Charles Gramlich said...

Golden Eagle, thanks, man.

Prashant, I appreciate that. I hope you enjoy. For what it's worth, it's my wife's favorite book among those I've written, even more than the one I dedicated to her. :)

Greg said...

thanks for the heads up about the new magazine. i'll have to check that out. congrats on Cold in the Light, it's still one of the best horror/sci-fi novels i've read.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Cool Charles, always good to increase your readership (and get paid)

I've been meaning to work on something to submit to White Cat for awhile now-evantually.

Snowbrush said...

Darn! Atheists are usually pretty low on their stock of paranormal stories.

sage said...

We nook users are always mistreated! Congratulations on your "new lease on life."

Erik Donald France said...

Excellent on both counts!

Charles Gramlich said...

Greg, I appreciate that, man.

David J., you definitely should.

Snowbrush, it's called fiction for a reason, my friend. :)

Sage, It's available on Nook too!

Erik, thankee.