I’ve been tagged by Donnetta and should I agree to accept my assignment I am supposed to tell you eight things about myself. I’m also supposed to post the rules here and tag eight other people. I’m going to tweak the rules a bit, something I do fairly well.
First, I’ll simply link you to Donnetta’s blog, as I did above, which lists the rules.
Second, I’m going to tag the same people Donnetta tagged, even though I don’t know all of them, and this means that if they accept Donnetta’s tag they will fulfill my tag as well.
Now, for the eight things about me.
1. I have at least 18 scars, ranging from about the size of a watch battery to one that is around twelve inches long and four across. These are from various things, but the worst ones are from two bad motorcycle wrecks.
2. I cut the tags out of my t-shirts because they bug me.
3. I once won a trophy in seed judging, back when I was in the 4-H as a kid. I still have the trophy.
4. I’m a Type A personality, which means I often multi-task, try to do everything quickly, and often feel as if I’m under time-pressure. However, Type A’s are supposed to be ambitious too and I don’t have that trait at all, unless it’s the ambition to be ignored by all powers that be so I can do my own thing.
5. I love cucumbers but they don’t love me.
6. The only sport I really care to watch is football, but I find myself watching it less as the “showboating” increases. Because I really, really hate showboating.
7. I can’t stand court shows like Judge Judy. I hold most reality TV judges in contempt and believe they need to be given a good spanking and taught some humility. They also need to be educated on the basics of treating people with dignity.
8. My favorite color is maroon.