Wednesday, June 10, 2020

My First Podcast

Richard Prosch, over at Six-Gun Justice, recently asked me a few questions about writing and reading. It's mostly western related, but not all. We talk about a variety of topics, and get into the books I've written lately for Wolfpack Publishing. This was my very first experience with a podcast but Richard made it easy and I really enjoyed it. 

Richard is a fine writer himself. I've probably read 85 percent of what he's written, and have particularly loved his Dan Spalding Mystery series, which I collect. Check his work out on Amazon

As for my books that we talk about on the podcast, here are the links below: 

As Charles Allen Gramlich: The Talera series

As Tyler Boone (westerns): The Scarred One: Killing Trail

As A. W. Hart: The Wine of Violence

As always, thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Jeff (Sage) said...

I have thought about doing podcasts, but haven't found the time to take the jump into the pool yet.

David Cranmer said...

I enjoyed the listen, Charles. It's been a while. Hope you and your family are doing well. Peace.