Sunday, January 21, 2018

Book List: Prices and Inventory

I suppose the new year is a good time to put this kind of thing up. Below is an inventory list of my books--meaning the ones I have in my house for sale. With prices attached. Most of these prices are better than you could get online. Some of them are pretty cheap, actually. And I could sign these copies if anyone were interested. A few of the ones on this list are very limited in number. I have only one Mage, Maze, Demon, for example, and one Strange Worlds. Those two I will not be getting more copies of, but everything else I can generally get more copies if needed. Of course, if you buy from me there is likely to be some postage costs. These are relatively minimal in the US but generally much, much higher for international mail. If you should be interested, you can email me at cagramlich11 at gmail dot com


PRICE AND INVENTORY:

(22) ADVENTURES OF AN ARKANSAWER----  $6

(4)   COLD IN THE LIGHT----  $8


(13) SWORDS OF TALERA---- $12:50
(8)   WINGS OVER TALERA---- $12:50
(6)   WITCH OF TALERA---- $12:50
(2)   WRAITH OF TALERA---- $12:50
(2)   GODS OF TALERA---- $12:50

TALERA TRILOGY ----         $35
ALL FIVE TALERA BOOKS ---- $60.00


(12) BITTER STEEL---- $12:50
(9) MIDNIGHT IN ROSARY---- $12:50
(6) IN THE LANGUAGE OF SCORPIONS---- $12:50
ALL THREE ANTHOLOGIES ---- $35



(14) WANTING THE MOUTH OF A LOVER (HAIKU)--$3

(1) MAGE, MAZE, DEMON---- $5

(8) HARMLAND---- DARK TALES---- $5

(6) KILLING TRAIL---- $5

(6) UNDER THE EMBER STAR---- $12:50

(4) WRITE WITH FIRE----  $18

(0) WRITING IN PSYCHOLOGY---- $18

 (1) STRANGE WORLDS---- $12.50

15 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wow, look at all of those books! That is impressive, Charles.

Charles Gramlich said...

Alex, thanks, man

Cloudia said...

You are such a productive writer, Charles - Props!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have produced a lot of works—but what about that drinking book I read on kindle?

sage said...

That wasn’t supposed to be anonymous—- Sagecoveredhills.blogspot.com

Charles Gramlich said...

Cloudia, thankee

Sage, the ones I'm listing here are the ones in print. I actually incorporated Days of Beer into the Adventures of an Arkansawyer, so it is in print now

Oscar Case said...

Terrific output. Good luck with sales. I have a couple of them.

Charles Gramlich said...

Oscar, cool. Thanks, man

^.^ said...

Wow, friend Gramlich ... so awesome ... Me thinks me will go 2 Amazon and go book hunting instead of mouse hunting ... smiles ... Love, cat.

Shadow said...

That's one helluva list, congratulations

Riot Kitty said...

I loved the Adventures of an Arkansawyer and so did a friend. Nice volume of work here!

Charles Gramlich said...

Cat, thankee.

Shadow, thanks. I appreciate it.

Riot Kitty, glad you enjoyed!

Erik Donald France said...

Good beans, Wellington! Very impressive shelf, indeed.

Charles Gramlich said...

Erik, thanks man

cocoya said...

That wasn’t supposed to be anonymous—- Sagecoveredhills.blogspot.com

Genting Crown
Gclub