Been a while since I’ve done a post about stuff that’s happening of note in the world. So here it is.
1. The excellent werewolf novel called “Tainted Blood, by Ferrel D. Moore, is going to be free for the Kindle for the next few days. It’s not started quite yet but you can check it out here.
By the way, I understand that my piece, “Harvest of War” is gonna be free soon too for a few days. I’ll post about that. So if you haven’t bought it, hold off for a day or two and you may be able to get it for nothing.
2. The spring issue of White Cat Magazine is out and looks to be a great one. Check it out free here.
3. A new musical release that I’m tremendously excited about is now officially debuted. It’s the first CD from American Falcon. I’d heard several songs from this in rough format, and one in particular, “Tallulah Black,” is just awesome. My copy arrived today. I'm listening to "Tallulah" now and it is every bit as good as I remember. Damn but this rocks! If you like good hard rock I think you should too. You can check it out: here.
4. Patti Abbott is running the results of her flash fiction challenge, with her own story up and links to others. For some good free reads, check it out.
5. I’m also wondering how I’ve missed the band called “Clutch.” I heard a song by them the first time the other day and loved it. I’m on YouTube today playing as much as I can find by them. Here’s Mr. Shiny Cadillackness.
And on the ridiculously lame side:
6. Rick Santorum has referred to President Obama as a “Government Nig”ger. I think it’s pretty clear if you listen to the first part of this. The fact that it is looped irritates me but it looks like this is the real thing. Is it possible for this guy to get any more ridiculous?