Well, hummn, Sidney seems to have tagged me.
1. So first I post the rules, directly below:
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are my eight facts/habits:
1. I have absolutely no sense of smell. Can’t smell roses. Can’t smell skunks. There are both positives and negatives to this.
2. The older I get the better the beer that I drink.
3. I don’t like expensive wines. Give me cheap and sweet. Or better yet, make it a beer.
4. Like Sidney, I was born to older parents (mom was 40, dad a few years older), and that definitely had an impact on my life.
5. I taught myself how to swim, and I didn’t have a very good teacher. Perhaps that’s why I’m not much of a swimmer today.
6. I don’t find most movie comedies funny. Two exceptions are “Young Frankenstein” and “Team America.”
7. I am not a big fan of William Faulkner or James Joyce.
8. I’m terrible at telling jokes.
Tagging: OK, maybe I’m breaking the rules here, but I’m going to be radical and tag the same folks that Sidney did. This means that they can actually just post once to cover both Sid’s and my tags. I’m even tagging myself retrospectively. I’m grandfathered in as they say.